Sunday, August 23, 2009

Peace

Well, I now have a real job. I can't believe I got a job at a publishing company as I have been hoping for years now. I had no idea that my internship would be so instrumental to my career. Of course, I also did not plan on starting my career pregnant, but life tends to be unpredictable. I owe so much to Sarah (my internship editor boss). She really went out of her way to help me land a job. Tomorrow I start my second official week as a professional. Seriously, though it has been really good. I like working normal hours, and having weekends off. Plus the actual work is fairly interesting, especially working with the different titles. It would be so sweet to be an editor someday.

This weekend was incredible. So peaceful, and full of love, good food, and knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment