Monday, February 28, 2011

Secret messages

I like clothes. A lot. I think it started sometime in high school, although my tastes have changed over the years. I've always had a soft spot of punky looks, although that was somewhat tamed by my professional type of jobs. Summer always brings out a bit of a hippy streak for me. I have a problem though, I have a hard time buying basics. The plain white shirt, the basic black pants, basic shoes...so boring to shop for. I like patterns and fun cuts. However, I also really like thrift stores, and recently one of my favorites gave me a message--buy basics, as in buy that pair of basic black heels. Buy this sweet pair of black, gucci heels in your size. Most excellent.
(They are a little more worn than this, but you get the picture, they rock)

2 comments:

  1. A thrift store that provides beautiful cheap guccis, that's a friend for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah for sure. We will be going back often :)

    ReplyDelete