Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Hi all. I know it's been a long absence. I got out of my blog habit then it's just that much harder to start again, like when you put off calling someone, and the longer you wait the harder it is to do, even though ultimately you want to.

Here's to 2012! I think this is going to be a very good year.

We are starting it off expecting our little baby boy in a very short time. I'm due the 10th, but Lu was a 8 days early so I'm feeling paranoid about being early. I can't believe this baby is so close to being born, and I really cannot wait to meet him. It's amazing how I have been carrying this little person around for nine months but really don't know him yet. I can't wait to see what he looks like and what his personality is like. There is so much less anxiety this time around due to lots of different things, mostly I am just not scared. There was so much to learn with Lu, and although we made it through it was tough. I'm sure this baby will present new challenges, but I know how to change a diaper, and give a newborn a bath, and burp one effectively. And I cannot wait for newborn snuggles.

I got another job! I'm working for a homeschool organization as a grader ("Instructional Assistant"). It's based almost completely from home, and I think it will be a very good thing for us in the finances department.

One last thing for the new year, I want to start running again. I was doing really well this year until I got pregnant then it just lost its appeal and I lost my drive. I'm planning on getting some new running shoes and signing up for a race in the summer, 6-10 miles long. I will have hot calves again!

1 comment:

  1. Tawny, it's so sweet hearing you talk about how excited you are to meet your little boy, with me knowing that now it's been a couple days since little Judah was born and you are enjoying all those newborn snuggles! Congratulations on the job! I hope your running goes well. Maybe we can run together if I get myself out there to visit you later this year! -Lindy

    ReplyDelete