Thursday, May 3, 2012

Two little clothie butts

I am very proud to say that I am successfully cloth diapering two babies.  I really wish that the bigger baby would potty train, but in the meantime I have the whole two in diapers thing going on. Flip diapers are great because they really are adjustable.  Judah didn't fit into them until he was a month old (his little skinny baby legs were too small) but now they fit him great.  I absolutely love that I don't need different sets of diapers for the kids.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of the flip diapers. That's cool that they grow with the kid. Does Judah have to wear pink?

    I laughed about wishing the "bigger baby" would potty train. Therese peed on the bathroom floor today, but she DID get a few dribbles in the toilet, so I caved in and gave her a Skittle. Those crazy toddlers!

    ReplyDelete