Thursday, June 3, 2010

Car victories


Today was a pretty hectic day but I would say it ended quite well. I did some work on our insurance and some serious research/thinking on what my next life/job move will be. I'm looking into becoming an etsy vendor, but still have some work to do in order to give it a shot. I'll keep you guys updated. Luthien was pretty chilled most of the day, but she has a nasty rash beginning in the diaper area. She got lots of naked time which she loves.

Andy has a rougher day than me. We've both been up late the last few nights, but I often go back to sleep for a little bit after he leaves at 5:45am. He was given some rough hours at work the next few days, and had a generally stressful day.

But, I found out our car insurance will only be about $40 a month, rather than $110 (as it was in DC). We have to finish getting the car registered here, but we both were really happy to hear that about the insurance. Plus the insurance dude I talked to was super nice. Also, on a role of good car happenings, after work Andy took the car in for an oil change and the car guy installed our new headlight (we busted it a few weeks ago) for free! What an awesome random act of kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment