Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Hair

So a few weeks ago I noticed my hair seemed to be falling out. Well, not really falling out, but there was a whole lot more coming out than usual in the shower and when I brushed it, and it was noticeably thinner. Apparently this is common postpartum issue. I already have thin hair, and haven't done much with it since the wedding. I used to have my hair short in high school and really liked it, so I went for the chop. Here is the new cut (it looks so much thicker and healthier! I also found a stylist in Front Royal I really like)...

Pretty BA.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I've always wanted to cut my hair this short but have never been gutsy enough to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is seriously a great cut! Super easy to style, great for fine hair, and actually fairly versatile as far as short hair goes. As a bonues, Luthien can't grab it nearly as easily.

    ReplyDelete